Happy Monday, all! Here are a number of highlights from Dreampunk.Me’s third week on the ‘Net that you might have missed:
- “Madman in a Blue Box”: Why Steven Moffat’s Doctor Who is Dreampunk – In which we analyze Steven Moffat’s tenure on Doctor Who so far, examining it as a work of dreampunk.
- Jim Henson: 10 Great Moments – In commemoration of the 22nd anniversary of the great Jim Henson’s death, we present 10 of the greatest moments from his career, along with a special bonus clip.
- “The Babe with the Power”: Labyrinth (1986) – Our in-depth analysis of one of Jim Henson’s most beloved non-Muppet productions, the David Bowie-starring Labyrinth.
- “Enter Barnabas”: Dark Shadows (Episodes 210-250) – In which we blog about watching episodes of the original supernatural soap opera, Dark Shadows.
- Farnsworth Society – The second meeting of our Warehouse 13 re-watch group, with analysis and commentary on the second episode, “Resonance”.
- Book Club – The second 3 meetings of our Book Club, which is currently reading Michael Ende’s The Neverending Story.
- “Electric Blue”: Kate Griffin’s Matthew Swift Series – Our review of Kate Griffin’s fantastic urban fantasy series of novels, set in modern-day London.
- Stickpunk – Another installment of our webcomic!